Sunday 10 April 2011

the 8 secrets of success

After interviewing various people during seven years, Richard Saint John had etablished the 8 secrets to success.
The first of them is "Passion". Richard adds that when someone has to do something, he has to do it for love and the money will come later, but the money hasn't to be the first goal.
The second thing is to work. And work hard. The best is when doing a hard work doesn't exclude having a lot of fun.
The third "secret" is named by Richard "Good". It means that we have to concentrate ourselves on our capacities, things in which we are endowed.
After that, Richard mentions the "Focus". On his opinion, everyone has to choose only one thing and focus on it.
The next secret is to "Push ourselves". He clarifies saying that we have to exceed shyness and self-doubt. Furthermore, Richard takes here the opportunity to relax the atmosphere joking about our mothers' role in this processus.
The sixth lever to succes is to serve. It means to serve each other, by an exchange of resources whether or not it is funds.
The penultimate secret that Richard told us is "Ideas". This word include meanings like listening, being curious, asking questions, making conections,...
Finally, the last thing mentioned by Richard is to persist when we are in face of the failure.

About me, I would start saying that I don't really know the secret to success. And this is a luck! Because, on my opinion, to success is not a goal. The only thing we can do is to learn about our failures. But those one will exist forever, the absolute success doesn't exist. However, my way to avoid failures as much as possible is to be independant. Indeed, I think it's unavoidable to be able to live alone before sharing a flat for example or living with somebody. During my life, I was often faced to diferent situations in which I was obliged to be independant A memory that I can cite to explain my point of view and my way to function is my first travel accross France hitchhiking. I've discovered that beeing independant allow saving money sleeping in a tent instead of the hotel or fishing some shellfish and seafood,...In addition to permitt saving someone's money, beeing independant can means to travel diferently, doing hitchhike, as in my memory just evocated. Generally, when I do not hitchhike, I hate going away at parties located far from my home without my car or my bike. It allows me to decide when I want to move and I can go home no matter what happens. To conclude, I'll bring your attention on the fact that, to me, being independant help me growing up in my young woman's life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment